Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our last day in Sukhothai

Today is our last day in the Sukhothai province. I just got back this afternoon from our journey north and west in Thailand. I previously mentioned several roads we traveled with many hairpin curves. On the way back today we estimated that this trip I experienced over 6,000 hairpin curves. My stomach today is a little upset which I think is from the roads we have been on. But it has been exciting and fun and I have learned more about this beautiful country.

This evening we gather at Ms. Ratree's house for our final evening together. I have not seen Russ or Judy since Sunday. Ceasar tells me that Mr. Chusak called to say that Russ was ill yesterday and did not attend school. I am hoping he is feeling better today.

Tomorrow morning we board the train at Uttaradit at 8:30 am and head back to Bangkok arriving in the early evening. We have a day and a half to rest and do any last minute shopping and then it is back home.

fred

No comments:

Post a Comment