Thursday, February 19, 2009

Touring

Tomorrow at noon we all leave to go North for the weekend....that means we will probably not post till next week....we shall see...I have my computer along and if a hotel has wireless we might be able to post something.

Russ and Judy will be back at school on Monday and Tuesday, however, Mr. Tawin and his wife are taking some vacation time and we will be extending our touring into next week.

This evening (Thursday), we had a party at Chaimongol Pittaya School with the teachers. Wonderful food and drink (Lee Ann said I should call it water). The pah-au (principal) presented me with a beautiful hand made spider made from parts of the coconut tree. He said that this exchange is like a spider where we can weave together in a web many cultures and ideas...neatly said and done. I was told tonight that tomorrow morning I need to say good-bye to the students as I will not be back at this school next week....got to go, so I can think of what to say...in Thai that is!!!

Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment